Sorry a thousand times

From: Kriegesmann, Peter <Peter.Kriegesmann@softwareag.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 17:23:28 +0200
To: "'Marcos Mayorga'" <marcos.mayorga@grupotecnobit.com>, xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Hello Marcos,

My approach was completely wrong. It does not work this way, I mixed up
things.
Within the schema only one targetNamespace is allowed.
So it is not possible to switch between 2 element definitions within
different target namespaces when using 1 schema file.

You can refer to other elements, types from an external schema, but never
define 2 global elements of the same name.

I am sorry a thousand times,

Best regards,
Peter