Entity NDATA Notation Parameter and Schema Notation definition

From: Neil Bradley <neil.bradley@rubus.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 10:46:03 -0500 (EST)
To: "'xmlschema-dev@w3.org'" <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

Are there any rules or conventions that specify whether or not an NDATA
parameter in an ENTITY declaration refers to a NOTATION declaration instead
of to a Notation schema definition?

Neil Bradley
Publishing Consultant

t +44 (0) 20 7909 1460  |  m +44 (0) 7930 560873  |  f +44 (0) 20 7909 1460
a  77 Shaftesbury Avenue  |  London W1D 5DT  |  UK

  open architecture development   content & digital asset management
  business interaction design   operational services
rubus   www.rubus.com

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged material, and is
only for the stated addressee(s). If you receive this in error, please
the author by replying to this email and delete it and all copies from your
system. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose,
print, distribute, or rely on this e-mail.

We have taken precautions to minimise the risk of transmitting software
but we advise that you carry out your own virus checks on any attachments to
this email.

represent those of Rubus.