XMLSchema generator!!!

From: Reshma Bhat <reshmabhat@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 05:23:00 -0700 (PDT)
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Hello,
I'm working on a project that requires generating XML
Schema files(.xsd files) that can represent data
repository as a whole.(I mean to say my data
repository can be a relational database or can be a
file system or any thing) I can't go for costly
products like XML Spy even though I'm not sure of it's
functionalities. Can any one help me in this regard?
Listing of websites having such information will be
appreciated.
Thank U in advance,
Reshma.