Re: validator benchmarks

From: Henry S. Thompson <ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>
Date: 05 Nov 2002 17:21:00 +0000
To: Tom Moog <tmoog@sarvega.com>
Cc: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Although this leaves out a lot of parsers I would be interested to see
results for (some for legal reasons, no doubt), I note with some
interest that the Xerces C SAX Schema validator out-performs all the
DTD validators besides the Xerces C SAX DTD one, and the Xerces
Java SAX Schema validator is faster than all the other validators of
any stripe other than the Xerces C SAX DTD one.

This actually seems too good to be true . . .