Re: how to redefine a content model

From: Francis Brouns <francis.brouns@ou.nl>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 16:47:25 +0100
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

Hi,

> True, BUT this also means that all elements included in the choice must
> be declared as global elements. This may not be a desirable side effect
> in the design of the schema.

Well, we already have to declare all elements globally. Not my decision, but
one I have to work with. So that won't be a problem. We only want to prevent
that the author has to indicate the type (xsi:type), so have to find a
suitable way to declare an abstract model and 1 substitutiongroup.

Thanks,

Francis