Re: redefine and multiple includes

From: Francis Brouns <francis.brouns@ou.nl>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 15:21:48 +0100
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

Henry,

> > IBM Schema Quality Validator reports an error on the schemas as given
below.

> SQC2.1 (just downloaded) correctly reports that you aren't allowed
> minOccurs="0" on the self-reference when redefining a group.  When
> that's fixed, SQC is happy.

Sorry, this is my mistake. I tested SQC with a different schema, including
element var also in the redefine of level c. Then SQC reports an ambigous
content model with overlapping particles.

Thanks for pointing out the mistake on the reference to the group. Is it
possible to add cardinality constraints on a group when referencing the
group in a complex type?

Thank you for very much for your assistance.

Regards,

Francis Brouns