RE: is it possible to validate schema's locally without accessing the internet?

From: Dare Obasanjo <dareo@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 14:42:25 -0700
To: "Mukteshwar" <mukesh@sentientinfotech.com>, <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

You can use MSXML available at
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/release.asp?ReleaseID=37176 or the
XmlValidatingReader class available from the .NET framework at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/sample.asp?url=/msdn-files/027/000/9
76/msdncompositedoc.xml (SDK) or
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/sample.asp?url=/MSDN-FILES/027/001/8
29/msdncompositedoc.xml (Redistributable)

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.

rights.