Re: Inconsistent Validation - mixed content and group

From: Eric van der Vlist <vdv@dyomedea.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 09:20:41 +0200
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Hi Paul and Eddie,

Biron,Paul V wrote:

 > Are you sure that the above is a legal RNG schema?  Jing complains
 > with the error message:

You're both right and got me there! I don't understand where the
restriction is coming for since, as you mentioned, it is possible to use
a "text" inside of data and the "derivative" algorithm used by James
Clark would be able to support a data...

Sorry for the confusion.

Eric (ashamed)

--
See you in San Diego.