Updated Schema Reference cards.

From: Danny Vint <dvint@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 20:23:22 -0700
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org, xml-dev@lists.xml.org
I've just uploaded new versions of my Schema Reference cards. I've fixed a
few problems, changed the organization slightly and added section
references to where the various things are defined in the W3C
specifications. This last feature makes it easy to go find the details and
the validation requirements.

The cards are configured for 11X17 paper in PDF. IOf you decide to print
them make sure you specify "Shrink oversized pages" in the print dialog
box. There are 2 cards available at:

	http://www.xml.dvint.com

..dan

Danny Vint