Schema Validation

From: <max.a.chappell@britishairways.com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 11:39:49 -0400 (EDT)
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Hi,

I have developed an in-house architecture style for BA.
In short, we use multiple namespaces, and have two key types of schema :
Base Type schemas (in which only simple and / or complex types are defined)
and Message Level Schemas in which we declare which elements will be
present in a message - all of which are drawn from the base type schemas.

We are having problems with inconsistencies of different parsers and
validation tools.
I have a set of Schemas that need validating and see that on the W3C page
for testing schemas, I can only upload one schema. Is it possible to submit
these schema by email ? There are some inter-dependencies between the
schema, so they need to be validated as one.

Failing that, does anybody know of any validation tools that have fully
implemented the last recommendations ?

regards

Max

Save time by using an eTicket and our Self-Service Check-in Kiosks. For
more information go to http://www.britishairways.com/eservice1