RE: Standard Educational or Financial Schema?

From: Mary McRae <mary.mcrae@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 17:53:17 -0400
To: "kfricovsky" <kfricovsky@fusebox.com>, <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
Not sure what you're looking for re: educational; there are  at least 3
different educational standards in various stages of development for
training, assessment and testing, two of which support XML: SCORM and IMS.
The third that I'm aware of is AICC - I don't know whether or not they have
XML in their plans.

Mary McRae

Director, XML Solutions
DMSi