Re: unconsistent union of patterns

Hi Jeni,

Thank you very much for your answers.

1) I like the derivation pattern process ".+\.com"
because I can also use it for
".+\.(com|gov|edu|net|org)". It would be nice if
(com|..|org) could be a list type I could refer to,
but I guess no combination of pattern and type, so
far?

2) you are right @ does not need escape.

3) I was awkwardly using ^, what I meant was:
"[^a]@[^b]\.com" but anyway as you acutely
highlighted: no antipattern facet nor no but. Do you
know if w3c is thinking about antipattern or but? I
understand that the implementation is not elementary
because of the semantical consistency check but not
impossible because already implemented in languages
like Prolog or any languages based on Horn Clauses.

4) I have to re-visit Schematron.

Cheers, Mike