xs:import question

From: Sripriya Venkataraman <vsripriya@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 18:34:23 -0500 (EST)
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Hi,

I have four schemas A,B,C and D. All of them define a
particular element, say, Element1. The definition of
Element1 is different in all the 4 schemas.

Now I want to create a new schema E. This schema
should contain multiple occurences of Element1 from
any one schema i.e. it should contain multiple
Element1 from A  or multiple Element1 from B or
multiple Element1 from C. But it should never mix
them.

How do I write schema E ? Can somebody help ?

Thanks,
Priya