RE: ID & IDREF Schema Confusion

From: Andy Del Rio <adelrio@decadesystems.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 15:52:31 -0500
To: "Eddie Robertsson" <erobertsson@allette.com.au>
Cc: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
Thanks Eddie.

I finally got the ID/IDREF concept!  Well, I was just told that in addition
to creating an XML Schema from the the datamodel, I would also have to
generate a DTD.  Problem with this is that the DTD will not allow me to use
the more
robust identity constraints XML Schema has to offer.

Sincere Regards,

Andy