RE: ctA029.xsd (test case)

From reading the information on ID information items[0] in the XML
Schema Structures recommendation it does look like uniqueness is
supposed to apply to all IDs in the entire schema after validation
(which includes imported/included schemas).

[0] http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-1/#e-ii_table

--
THINGS TO DO IF I BECOME AN EVIL OVERLORD #27
I will never build only one of anything important. All important systems

http://www.w3.org/XML/2001/05/xmlschema-test-collection/result-ms-comple
xType.htm