Announcement: Omniopera XSD 1.0 is released

From: Omniopera Info <info@kamiak.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 19:07:04 -0500 (EST)
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
We are pleased to announce the release of our XML schema editing tool
Omniopera XSD 1.0. Omniopera XSD provides an intuitive interface with
friendly GUI elements to make schema editing a snap.

A Few Significant Features:
-------------------------------------
- Intelligent QName editor provides picklist of available objects wherever
QNames are edited.
- XML validation wizard
- Namespace-aware environment
- Find errors with the "broken QName" finder tool.

Omniopera XSD 1.0 is available for download with a free 30-day evaluation
license, and licenses are available for purchase. Please visit our website
for more info:

http://www.omniopera.com

Thanks for your attention.

The Omniopera Team