Re: Recursion and validation

From: Bob Schloss <rschloss@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 11:36:10 -0400
To: "James Kavanagh" <jkavanagh@adeptra.com>, xmlschema-dev@w3.org

James,

You didn't send along the entire schema.  Is it possible that the
definition of patternsType uses the definition of integerType ?  There
doesn't appear to be anything broken within the fragment you sent.

I believe the most thorough tools to check your schemas, better than XMLSpy
and Xerces, are XSV and IBM XML Schema Quality Checker (http://www.
alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/xmlsqc).  What do they say?

Bob

"James Kavanagh" <jkavanagh@adeptra.com>@w3.org on 06/26/2002 11:22:48 AM

Sent by:    xmlschema-dev-request@w3.org