Validation with Xerces 2.0, howto find element/attribute name?

From: Stig Henning Berg <shb@scope.no>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 12:03:56 +0200
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
I am using XML schema for validating XML xerces java parser 2.0.1.
When i parse and get an SAXParseException, how do I retrieve the element/attribute which caused the error?
I could get it from the error message, but it's not a very good way, is it? am I missing something?

Anyone have good validation samples/pointers  with Xerces?

regards

-Stig