Re: restricting anySimpleType in complexType definition

From: Henry S. Thompson <ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>
Date: 17 Jun 2002 22:44:44 +0100
To: Calvin Smith <calvins@SIMS.Berkeley.EDU>
Cc: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

You and Mark have ended up at the same, correct, place.  The WG
decided not to provide shorthand for combinations of derivation steps
that could easily be done separately, so what you have is the best
you can get.  And I think it's perfectly OK as you have it, why fuss
over saving three or four lines?