Re: XSV failed to catch error?

I think there were a number of namespace inconsistencies and
capitalisation issues between the schema and the instance document as
well.

_From the two links which were provided I was able to download an
instance and a schema, but basic correction of the namespacing issues
didn't result in a schema valid instance.

Not to sound _too_ much like a broken record, you could try using the
schema validator at:

http://tools.decisionsoft.com/schemaValidate.html

This uses XercesJ to validate an instance against a schema.  We are
continually improving the error messages which it returns.
Unfortunately at the moment you may not find the error messages
particularly helpful.

Regards,

Ian.

--
Ian Stokes-Rees, Client Services      DecisionSoft Ltd.
Telephone: +44-1865-203192            http://www.decisionsoft.com