Schema, Schematron and java

From: Othman Haddad <ohaddad@neomalogic.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 06:47:22 -0400 (EDT)
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

  hi evrybody,
i want to embed schematron rules into my Schema, which i find very elegant solution for expressing co-constraints.
the problem is that i don't knwo if there is any way that java could understand the Schematron rules when i bind my Schema onto java classes?
is there a solution to this,somebody knows any java binding tool that understand Schematron?
if not is there any other solution( java classes,packages or something like that deal with Schematron ?
thanks a lot