help on xml and xsd

From: sharu n khan <sarin_net@rediffmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 03:01:58 -0400 (EDT)
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

hello sir,
    as i am working with xml and xsd. and while browsing the net
well i would like to know how do you parse an xsd file
    the already existing xsd file has to be parsed so if you have
any code scripplet please mail me.if u have any java source file
to do so and if you can send me the file it will be a great help
to me
               yours faithfully
                      sarin
Click below to visit monsterindia.com and review jobs in India or
Abroad
http://monsterindia.rediff.com/jobs