New version of XSV up on the web, somewhat experimental

From: Henry S. Thompson <ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>
Date: 08 Jun 2002 23:15:21 +0100
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org, xml-dev@lists.xml.org

The version currently running via the web interface [1] has a major change
in the reflection output and, accordingly, the dump of the schema for
schemas (nndump.xml).  I intend to make this the main branch going
forward (it speeds schema loading up by about 50%) -- please let me
know of anything that breaks that used to work.

I have _not_ updated the self-installer at this point.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/03/webdata/xsv