RE: another restriction question

The schema for Schema (sForS) has restrictions of xs:anySimpleType which
we felt was in error. In fact, the W3C XML Schema working group just
recently decided that this needed clarification and the clarification
was that the sForS should be special cased by schema validators.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
He who laughs last didn't catch on very fast, did he?

rights.