RE: [xml-dev] W3C XML Schema public home page updated: new tools

Thanks, Henry.

Here's updated info on our XML Schema tools (all commercial) with blurbs and
better links (extensibility.com is now a redirect).

TIBCO XML Validate
"enterprise-grade solution for validating streaming XML documents or
messages against an XML Schema or DTD"
http://www.tibco.com/solutions/products/extensibility/xml_validate.jsp

TIBCO Turbo XML
"an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for creating, validating,
converting, and managing XML schemas, XML files and DTDs"
http://www.tibco.com/solutions/products/extensibility/turbo_xml.jsp

TIBCO XML Canon/Developer
"design-time repository that manages the development and deployment of XML
assets (e.g. XML schemas, DTDs, adjuncts, instance documents, and
stylesheets) utilizing a Web-based interface"
http://www.tibco.com/solutions/products/extensibility/xml_canon.jsp

xan