Re: data types

From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 09:03:45 +0100
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org, "Yallala, Bhaskar" <B_Yallala@DirectAdvice.com>

Hi Bhaskar,

> Now, I am parsing xml file using DOM. How can I get the data type
> for year, month etc?????

At the moment, there's no standard way to access
post-schema-validation information (the PSVI) such as type annotations
using DOM, so how you go about it (and indeed whether you *can* access
that information) depends on the validator that you're using. If you
tell us which validator you're using, we might be able to help.

Cheers,

Jeni

---
Jeni Tennison