XMLSpy and recursive schemas

From: URSEKAR,MAHESH (Non-HP-Spain,ex2) <mahesh.ursekar@non.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 06:50:14 -0400 (EDT)
To: "'xmlschema-dev@w3.org'" <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

Hi!

I created the a schema that uses recurison using XML Spy. Here is the small
snippet that is giving me problems:

	<xs:element name="sections">
		<xs:complexType>
			<xs:sequence>
				<xs:element ref="section"
maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
			</xs:sequence>
		</xs:complexType>
	</xs:element>
	<xs:element name="section">
		<xs:complexType>
			<xs:sequence>
				<xs:element ref="description"/>
				<xs:element ref="repetitions"
minOccurs="0"/>
				<xs:choice>
					<xs:element ref="section"
maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
					<xs:element ref="register"
maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
				</xs:choice>
			</xs:sequence>
			<xs:attribute ref="name" use="required"/>
			<xs:attribute ref="baseAddress" use="required"/>
		</xs:complexType>
	</xs:element>

Using XML Spy, I tried to create an XML document based on the above schema
and end up with the following problem:

When I reach the "sections" element, XML Spy shows me the "section" element
as a sub-element. But the "section" element (which uses recursion) does not
show me any sub-children.

I believe XML schemas support recursion. In that case, is this a limitation
with XMLSpy??

Any help would be welcome as this is a blocking problem in my current work!!

Thanks, Mahesh