RE: minOccurs help?

From: Naren Chawla <naren@ipedo.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 22:19:45 -0500 (EST)
To: "Neill Smith" <smith_neill@hotmail.com>, <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
I may be wrong over here - just getting a handle on XSDL.

However, I suspect we might be confusing things -

 - "minOccurs" is relevant only to local element declaration
 - "use" is relevant only to local attribute declarations

And it does make logical sense, attribute cannot occur multiple times,
it can only be "optional|required|prohibited". However, an element can
occur zero or more times. And minOccurs="0" equates to element being
optional.

--Naren