From: kraj@infoprosolutions.com [mailto:kraj@infoprosolutions.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 5:27 AM
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Subject: XML Schema : Validating contents of one tag with another

Hi,

How do I write a contraint in XML Schema document that validates content
of a tag based on content of another. e.g. below : The AIRBILL can have
a value only when CARR_CODE has a value otherwise not.
Here e.g. 1 is valid but 2 is not.
1.
<CARR_CODE>XYZ</CARR_CODE>
<AIRBILL>123</AIRBILL>

2.
<CARR_CODE></CARR_CODE>
<AIRBILL>12345</AIRBILL>

How do I constraint this dependency while writing the XML Schema
document ?
Can anybody help ?

Thanks,
KRISHNA RAJ