W3C XML Schema Test Collection - error in expected result of attP 009.xml?

In the "XML Schema Test Results" document there appears to be an error in
the "Expected" column on the test case attP009 checking attributes. The
description correctly states that:

"Validation checking from Prima0
Specs section: 3.2.4 Attribute Declaration Validation Rules - P
use=required, fixed="37" (must appear once, value must be "37"), instant xml
value does not appear"

Also, the result from all four validators is an error, concerning the fact
that the attribute is missing. Why is the "Expected" result I:1 (no error)?

Regards,

Steen Lehmann
Senior Software Engineer (R&D)
SilverStream Software