XML Schema and Xerces2.0.0_beta4

From: Eddie Robertsson <eddie@allette.com.au>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 10:06:00 +1100
To: XSD <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
Hi,

I'm not sure this is the optimal list for this question but I didn't get
any response from the Xerces-j user list so I'll give it a go.
I've currently switched to Xerces-2_0_0_beta4 and I'm experiencing some
problems when setting the properties for XML Schema validation. The
problem is that I'm getting a SAXNotRecognizedException when trying to
set the property
"http://apache.org/xml/properties/schema/external-noNamespaceSchemaLocation".

Has this been removed in beta4 or renamed?

Here is my relevant code:

// Get an XMLReader instance
reader =
XMLReaderFactory.createXMLReader("org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser");

// Register the Error handler
reader.setErrorHandler(errorHandler);

// W3C XML Schema
reader.setFeature("http://xml.org/sax/features/validation", true);
reader.setFeature("http://apache.org/xml/features/validation/schema",
true);
reader.setFeature("http://apache.org/xml/features/validation/schema-full-checking",
true);
reader.setProperty("http://apache.org/xml/properties/schema/external-noNamespaceSchemaLocation",
"Test.xsd");

Any Xerces users who know what I'm doing wrong?

Cheers,
/Eddie