XML document embedded in the appinfo element?

From: Sven Wixner <wixner@web.de>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 13:52:31 -0500 (EST)
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

Im working on my first rather large XML schema. I´d like to have a
structured documentation for each element in my schema, that is readible
through DOM and XPath. The structure of the documentation should stay the
same for every element. So I wonder if it is possible to embedd a full XML
document in the <appinfo> element that is compliant with another
documentation schema.

If its possible, are there any traps regarding namespaces?

Any help or further suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Markus Döring