RE: [SQC is right] Derivation by Restriction and Namespaces [corr ection]

From: Jeff Lowery <jlowery@scenicsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 13:46:10 -0800
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Martin has kindly pointed out to me that elementFormDefault does not affect
the qualification of elements implicitly allowed by the <any> wildcard as I
thought (it was the second derived type that was the problem, not the
first).

In other words, the namespace of elements allowed by the <any> wildcard is
solely determined by the namespace attribute value of the <any> element (at
least as far as I can determine from Section 3.10.4, etc.). The
elementFormDefault="qualified" <schema> attribute has no bearing here.