datatype information

From: Anuradha Agarkar Goel <aagarkar@in.firstrain.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 11:03:13 +0530
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
I need to be able to extract datatype information from a schema. I used
MSXML4.0 in a VB project to load the schema in XMLSchemaCache and then
set the schemas property of my xml dom to it. Then as per documentation
I used the datatype property for the xml node to get the datatype
information from the schema. However it returned null.
Does anyone know of a way to get the information in the above mentioned
environment?

Thanks,
Anu