Element not containing 'blank' text value

From: Stig Henning Berg <shb@scope.no>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 12:00:12 +0100
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
How do I specify in the schema that an Element must have a text value which is not blankL or Empty?

I have looked at the Content attribute, but it won't help me much.

     The element can contain text but no sub elements.
     Element can contain sub elements only.
     Text and sub-elements are not allowed.
     Both text and sub-elements are allowed.

Regards, -stig henning