Default values

From: SysGrad <SysGrad@library.msstate.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 17:08:41 -0500 (EST)
To: "'xmlschema-dev@w3.org'" <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
Hi,

I know that we can have one dafault specified for any element in the XML
file using DTD or XML-schema. But can we specify a set of default values to
one element.So that when I open a an XML file in browser and that element is
specified empty in the XML file. But there are set of default values
specifed in DTD or XML -schemas, then those set of values should be
displayed...

My Question is can we give a set of default values?

Bye
Mahesh Chaudhari