How to Encode XML Content or Whole XML File

From: Kumar Kumar <kumar_jobs@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 14:43:32 -0800
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Hi,

I have a question, Concerning to Data Security, So I want to encode the
whole XML File?

For Eg: I have Password Stored in an XML File or Some Imp. Piece of
Information is stored in XML File. To prevent others see my password or the
Imp. Content in the XMl file.

<DataBase Login>
   <User>scott</User>
   <Password>tiger</Passowrd>
<Database Login>

Please provide some info. on how I can encode any XML File and give it to
other user for use.

Thanks in Advance,

Please Reply.
Kumar