RE: Two elements FooFoo with different types in a sequence? Is th is possible?

From: Schramm, Oliver <schramm@sony.de>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 12:06:25 +0100
To: "'Test1'" <test1@w3.org>, xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Hey,

I might be worth to have a look at the xsd:pattern, fully
described in the XML Schema Part 2.

With xsd:pattern you can express regular expressions, e.g.
you can restrict the usage of an element's content.

<xsd:restriction base="xsd:string">
  <xsd:pattern value="[A-Z]* | \d{5}"/>
</xsd:restriction>

... so your 'FooFoo' can only accecpt string or integer.
(please have a look a the specific chapter for detailed
 explanation of xsd:pattern)

regards

Oliver