RE: Multilingual schemas?

Christian,

Did you ever receive a response to this request?

I have a similar situation.  I am developing an xml document of familial
relationships.  The individuals involved are in at least five countries,
using at least two different alphabets.  I have developed tables of
information that have been nationalized, but cannot figure out how to
get the data from the tables into the XSLT representation depending upon
the language of the viewer.

Any links you have run across in you polyglot searches and studies would
be helpful.

--
boris@kortiak.com
http://www.boriskortiak.com/