Arbitrary Set of Elements (xsd)

From: Jan Mendling <mendling@web.de>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 17:58:46 +0100
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Hello Schema-experts,
I have a question about grouping of elements.
Consider definitions of three different kind of elements, i.e. < e1/>,< e2/>, and < e3/> as instances of a schema
How can I define a grouping (in XML Schema) that allows any sequence of these elements with any possible amount of occurrences, like:

< e1/>
< e2/>
< e1/>
< e3/>
< e1/>
.... or any other sequence of these three elements?

I tried using the all-statement, but it is not allowed in a sequence-tag.
Thank you in advance for your support.

Best regards, Jan Mendling
Jetzt PREMIERE START bestellen und das Geschenk liegt noch pünktlich
unter dem Weihnachtsbaum ! http://premiere.web.de/?mc=99997