RE: Pattern matching (XSV vs. Xerces)

From: Xan Gregg <xan@tibco.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 15:14:32 -0500
To: "'Stanley Guan'" <stanley.guan@oracle.com>, xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Cc: "Henry S. Thompson" <ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>, Kongyi Zhou <Kongyi.Zhou@oracle.com>
Our (TIBCO) validator also agrees with Xerces.  I think this is a case of an
unimplemented part of XSV. From the XSV status page (
<http://www.ltg.ed.ac.uk/~ht/xsv-status.html> ):
"Partial support for pattern facet (basically everything except named
classes other than \d \s \w \D \S \W)"
So not recognizing \i and \c, it probably just reports valid.