embedding xsd/xslt in XML

From: Lambrechts tom <tom.lambrechts@ebitec.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 10:34:01 +0100
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3c.org>
I want to include the xsd scheme of my xml in the document itself, like in
the ado xml-recordset. (ex: http://www.vbxml.com/xsl/articles/xsl_ado/) In
xml spy it doesn’t validate, the error is that he can't find the scheme. Is
there something wrong with my XML, or is it just xml spy?

I have the same problem with including xslt in xml , it has something to do
that I have to include the following dtd???
<!DOCTYPE doc [<!ATTLIST xsl:stylesheet id ID #REQUIRED >]>

This is my document:

<xml xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns="#CMODataSchema">
<xsd:schema id="CMODataSchema">
            <xsd:element name="myComposite">
                        <xsd:complexType mixed="true">
                                                <xsd:element name="myDouble"
                                                <xsd:element name="myFloat"
                                                <xsd:element name="myString"

<xsd:element name="myDate" type="xsd:date"/>

<xsd:element name="myFloat" type="xsd:float"/>

<xsd:element name="myString" type="xsd:string"/>