RE: [xml-dev] W3C XML Schema public home page updated: new tools

From: Dare Obasanjo <dareo@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 16:37:55 -0700
To: "Henry S. Thompson" <ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>, <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>, <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>

Here's a link to a simple command line validator that uses the
System.Xml classes in the .NET framework for validation

http://www.gotdotnet.com/userarea/filedetails.aspx?FileName=XsdValidate.
zip

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Don't be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You can't cross

rights.