Mathematical Formula in Schema?

From: Cool Santos <mogot2002@yahoo.fr>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 08:18:25 -0400 (EDT)
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Hello,

I have following schema (only an example, to
illustrate good the problem):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
elementFormDefault="qualified"
attributeFormDefault="unqualified">
<xs:element name="test">
<xs:complexType>
<xs:sequence>
<xs:element name="RNo">
<xs:simpleType>
<xs:restriction base="xs:string">
<xs:maxlenght value="5"/>
</xs:restriction>
</xs:simpleType>
</xs:element>
<xs:element name="Math" type="xs:string"
minOccurs="0"/>
</xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>
</xs:element>
</xs:schema>

The element "Math" serves to standardize the
representation of general mathematical formulas
(Mathematical Operators, General Functions (sqrt
etc.), etc....).
I don't know, how I can define this element Math?
I have the idea, to integrate in this element the
Namespace of MathML, but how?

Or is there another way to define this element "Math"?

Please, let me know!

Help

mogot