schema supporting java regex library needed

From: Stefan Wachter <Stefan.Wachter@gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 10:23:46 -0400 (EDT)
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Hi all,

I am working on a schema validating xml parser that will soon be released as
open source. Does anyone know an open Java regex library that supports the
regular expression of XML schema?

Currently I am evaluating the regex package from IBM. It works nicely but it
is a commercial library. I also tried the jregex library but it seems that
it does not support the schema regular expressions (as opposed to what is said
in the documentation).

Thanks in advance,
--Stefan