RE: Protection of a XML Schema by a patent ?

This a legal question.

Your company, McKinsey & Co. should have a legal department who is
better equiped to answer this question than developers and schema
authors?

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
A man who can smile when everything has gone wrong has probably thought

rights.