Schema Test Collection - Description of Microsoft Donation

From: Stefan Wachter <Stefan.Wachter@gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 06:49:47 -0400 (EDT)
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Dear all!

I wrote a schema validating XML parser which I now want to test using the
W3C Schema Test Collection. My parser already passes the SUN test cases after I
corrected some errors (in my parser and in the test cases - e.g. identity
constraint XPaths must not rely on the default namespace).

Now I want to test my parser against the Microsoft test cases. Unfortunately
the provided description of the test cases seems rather incomplete (only
about 100 entries whereas the contained files go into the thousands). Does
anyone know where I can find a complete description of the test cases.

Thanks for your attention,
--Stefan