Re: Mixed Content + List?

> And can a list element appear in a <complexType> element?
>
> <parameters attribute="value">10 5 5 10</parameters>
>
> Because it has an attribute, it's a complex element, right?

Yes, it is a complexType but this is possible to achieve in two steps.
First define the simpleType for the list type:

<xs:simpleType name="listType">
    <xs:list itemType="xs:integer"/>
</xs:simpleType>

Then you can create the complexType with the attribute by extending this
simpleType:

<xs:complexType name="parameterType">
   <xs:simpleContent>
      <xs:extension base="listType">
         <xs:attribute name="attribute" type="xs:string"/>
      </xs:extension>
   </xs:simpleContent>
</xs:complexType>

Cheers,