Re: Group elements???

From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 09:20:30 +0100
To: Cool Santos <mogot2002@yahoo.fr>
CC: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Hi,

> The "choice"-Complex appear in many others elements. In order to
> make my schema small as possible, I would like to define the
> "choice"-Complex only once! I have two suggestions. But I don't
> know, which of it is correct!

Both of them look fine. The child of a xs:group can be a xs:choice or
a xs:sequence. The second xs:group that you suggest is OK, but the
xs:sequence wrapped around the xs:choice is superfluous -- the group
means exactly the same thing whether the sequence is there or not.

Cheers,

Jeni

---
Jeni Tennison