Schema for validate an auto-generated file with ADO

From: François SORIN <francois_sorin@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 06:22:23 -0400 (EDT)
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Hi everybody,

I need help : I use ADO and MSXML.
I save a Recordset with .Save Method and it generate a XML File
like this : with 4 namespace

<xml>
<s:Schema>
</s:Schema>

<rs:data>
  <z:row/>
  <z:row/>
  <z:row/>
<rs:data>
</xml>

Now i want to validate this file with xml schema (in one file) but i cannot
find any good solution :
1) rename the originals namespaces with only one (to match with
targetnamespace)
2) split my xml schema file in 4 xml schema file (with includes)

Can you help me, please to resolve my problem, to find another solution
(i can bypass the s:Schema validation with a any tag).

Thank you

François SORIN.

MSN Photos est le moyen le plus simple de partager, modifier et imprimer vos
photos préférées. http://photos.msn.fr/Support/WorldWide.aspx